Dated: 9th May, 2019
- Bug fix to remote backups.
- Bug fix to File Manager while fixing permissions.
- Bug fix to ModSecurity.
v1.8.2 Stable (Security Release)
Dated: 2nd April, 2019
Details about the security patch can be found in our news section.
- Search through websites.
- Random Password Generator.
- Rewrite Templates on top of Rewrite Rules Box.
- Enable/Disable API Access.
- Major bug fixes to Backup Engine (Remote and Scheduled Backups).
- Bug fix, that now allow git private repos to be attached.
Dated: 6th February, 2019
- Design Overhaul.
- Volume Mapping in Docker Manager.
- Bug fix to automatic S3 Backups from Platform.
- Bug fix to Rainloop/PHPMyAdmin when Docker is running (Ref)
Dated: 25th January, 2019
- Containerization (Website Limits).
- Docker Manager.
- MINIO Backups.
- Set custom password during installation.
- MYSQL Optimizer ported to Ubuntu.
- Bug fix to AWS S3 Backups.
- Bug fix to Email Marketing.
Dated: 8th January, 2019
- Bug fix for Mod Security Rules Packs.
Dated: 26 December, 2018
- Automated Backups to DigitalOcean Spaces.
- Top Processes Page on platform.
- Issue Self-signed SSL from CLI.
- PHP 7.3 support.
- Ioncube loaders added to PHP Extensions installation.
- Bug fix for large files to AWS S3.
- Bug fix to CSF.
Dated: 14 December, 2018
- Bug fix to Backup Engine.
- Bug fix to SSH Keys.
- Improvements to upgrade process.
Dated: 23 November, 2018
- [Beta] CyberPanel for Ubuntu 18.04 and 18.10.
- Ability to switch from OpenLiteSpeed to LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server.
- [Beta] Launch of CyberPanel on Cloud.
- Bug fix to tuning for LiteSpeed Enterprise.
- Bug fixes to SSL Engine (Drop certbot support).
- Bug fixes to Email Marketing Tool.
- Bug fix to Git.
Dated: 23 October, 2018
- Bug fix to SSL Engine.
Dated: 1st October, 2018
- Adjust niceness value for Backup/Restore process.
- Bug fix in SSL Engine.