I am happy to announce that CyberPanel v2.3.1 has been released. This update brings tons of security and bug fixes to CyberPanel.
During this time we've also launched our new site and new community forums.
Right now CyberPanel is the only free control panel that is fully audited by RACK911 Labs for any security issues, team from RACK911 Labs is known for fixing security issues in web hosting industry. Apart from that we've brought some new features too:
- You will now be able to see weather you are on latest commit from Version Management in CyberPanel
- Root Level File Manager (Paid Feature)
- Google Drive Backups Retention (Paid Feature)
- Make Mautic 4.1.2 as default during installation
We've worked really hard so that you can use CyberPanel in mult-user environment with peace of mind.
Please update your CyberPanel to v2.3.1 as soon as possible.
- security fix: CP-01: Installation improper permissions
- CP-05: Command Line Tools Type Insecure Processes Risk Medium
- CP-10: Admin – Websites – Suspend / Unsuspend
- CP-11: Admin – Packages – Delete Package
- CP-12: Admin – Packages – Modify Package
- CP-13: Admin – Back Up – Create Back Up
- CP-14: Admin – Back Up – Create Back Up
- CP-16: Admin Back Up Start Transfer
- security fix: CP-17: Admin – Security – CSF
- security fix: CP-18: Users – Create New User
- security fix: CP-21: Websites – Create Website
- security fix: CP-22: Websites – Modify Website
- security fix: CP-24: Manage Website – Domain Alias (Delete)
- security fix: CP-26: Manage Website – File Manager – Upload
- Security: Prevent leaking load average dat
- Security: PyYAML dependency update
- Security: Multiple CVE dependency update
- resolve https://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/50230
- securify fix: CP-29: Manage Website – SMTP Hosts – Verify
- securityfix: CP-30: Manage Website – Compose
- security fix: CP-33: Manage Website – Git
- security fix: CP-36: DNS – Add / Delete Records
- bug fix: CP-17
- CP-19: Additional Domains to Block
- CP-21: Additional Security
- Fix CVE-2021-32839
- bug fix: avoid possible removal of directories
- install acme.sh before main installation
- Update cyberpanel.sh
- bug fix: install
- bug fix: cronjob
- bug fix in backup creation
- bug fix: wp staging
- bug fix: custom ssl save
- bug fix: deploy staging to production
- bug fix: create wp staging
- security fix: CP-19: Websites – Create Website
- bug fix: fetch status
- bug fix: file manager
- bug fix: dkim manager
- Fix architecture detection
- add vhost level cache root for openlitespeed
- bug fix: continue backups if website is deleted from main CP
- bug fix: during website creation
- bug fix: backup creation
- use website level user for restic backups
- bug fix: incremental backups
- disable sftp destination for incremental backups for time being
- bug fix: delete database during inc backups
- bug fix: see git file changes
- bug fix: child domain records
- fix: file creation user
- bug fix: ssl
- bug fix: cpanel importer
- add confirm before converting to LiteSpeed Enterprise
- remove not needed function calls
This is good to hear. Is there a clear upgrade path? We run our server on aws and there were some extra steps.
Also is it possible to request oauth logins for wordpress.... Or even the ability to add custom buttons as a cyberpanel admin?
You can upgrade CyberPanel using -> https://community.cyberpanel.net/t/02-upgrading-cyberpanel/81
@Usman thank you for all the hard work you put into CyberPanel.
The community is growing and CyberPanel will be the #1 web host panel in the world!
Most welcome, I know that you made a feature request in the community, I will look into that soon.
Good news Usman, congrats you and entire staff.
Great work, thank you all Usman!
Thank you very much Usman. I know you put a LOT of time and attention into making Cyberpanel what it is. The best free hosting control system ... on a path of be one of the top panels out there.
Most welcome. 🙂
Thank you so much Usman for your great effort, and your affordable time. So much appreciated!